The latest in the saga of the Sonnet Man

A man accused of being a member of a group that killed a young man and hid the body of the victim has been arrested and could face a long jail term.

Maria Filippini, 34, has been charged with murder, attempted murder, and other crimes.

She is accused of killing 29-year-old Ramiro Hernandez-Zapata, who died from a heart attack in February.

His mother, Maribel Hernandez, said on Twitter that she had been told by her lawyer that her son had been arrested.

A police statement said that Ms Hernandez told her son that he would be arrested if he went to the police.

“Maria was not sure if he was going to cooperate with the police, but when she spoke to the prosecutor she was told that he had been ordered to go,” it said.

Ms Hernandez told the AP news agency that she believed her son was being tortured.

“He’s being held in a cell in the police station and his clothes are covered in blood,” she said.

“He doesn’t know why he is being detained.

He has no money, no food, no water.” 

Ms Hernandez said that the police had threatened to bring her son in to their station.

“The police told him that he is in the same jail where he killed my son and that he was to be brought to the same cell as him,” she told AP.

“My son has been dead for three days.

My heart hurts.

I don’t want to see him dead.”

Mr Hernandez was killed by his neighbour on March 2, according to police.

He had been living in a house in a residential area of the town of Barrio Lomas in Barrio Verde state.

Police said that on that day, the victim was found slumped over a table and a bag of the remains of Mr Hernandez were found in a garbage bin nearby.

A witness, Carlos Martinez, said that after he saw Mr Hernandez, he saw the victim on the floor with a gun in his hand.

“I saw him on the ground with his gun in one hand and a knife in the other,” Mr Martinez told local news station La Nacion.

“At first I thought he was trying to kill himself but then I saw him lying there with his head down.”

Police said Mr Hernandez had been attacked by Mr Zapata, a 29-day-old baby, after they clashed in the early hours of the morning.

The baby had been left in a car seat, which was later found with his remains.

The police claim Mr Zapeta was the one who shot the baby, and that the child was “defending his mother”.

The mother of Mr Zapatra, who is also pregnant, has also been charged.

On Friday, Mr Zapat said that she was going on hunger strike to protest the arrest of her son.

The case has sparked international outrage and prompted protests in Barrios state, where the death of Mr Zavala has sparked a backlash.

Ms Zapata’s husband, Luis Antonio Zapat, said the family was “extremely worried”.

“It is a horrible story and it is a tragedy for the entire community,” he said.

“We have to fight for justice and for justice in a way that respects the rights of all people.” 

“There is a need for a strong response by the community, and we will continue to work to achieve this.”

Maria Zapata is due to appear in court on April 6.